The 2018 Junior (5th/6th Grade) Raiders are looking for a single sponsor to help defray some operational costs of the season.
What is the sponsor money used for?
The sponsor money will be used to furnish helmets and jerseys for the players. It will also be used for a pizza party for the boys at the end of the season.
Sponsor will Receive:
- Logo printed on all Jerseys (no smaller than 3.5″ wide)
- Mentions and tags on social media throughout the season
- Sponsor banner ad on Phoenix Revolution website
- Logo watermark on all team professional photographs
- 8″x10″ team photo printed on aluminum with thank you message for display in your company
- Mentions and links in regular coach correspondence to parents
In addition, sponsor will be treated as a sponsor on the state-wide business talk radio show, Texas Business Radio, for the duration of the season (from the time you sign up through the end of the season: ads run longer for early birds)($6,250.00 retail value). Texas Business Radio airs on the #1 talk station in all four major markets in the state (NewsRadio 740 KTRH and KPRC AM950 in Houston). This sponsorship will include audio ads, video ads, banner ads on the show website, and more.
About the Raiders
The Junior Raiders are a drafted 5th/6th grade football team playing in the Conroe Phoenix Revolution league. Last season (2017) the team went 6-1 in the 3rd/4th grade league. The coaching staff is returning this year for their third year together. There is a combined 9 years experience coaching youth football on the coaching staff.
The team is uniquely positioned to have access to professional photography / videography that will be at games. This means more exposure for your brand.
- Matt Register
- Josh Black
- Matt Scogin
- James Koslosky